Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dirty pig



I use DP for short form ok? He's having a cold war with me now. Started from 2 incidents.

1st:
We are on a car to the city. 3 big guys are squeezing at the back row. I see that he is sitting very uncomfortably, i just asked him to lean back, it's ok to have shoulders contact. We are all guys! So at any turn, it's ok if there's a slight nudge right?
It was a straight road, he gave me a very hard nudge. I just ignored him and carry on sleeping.

2nd:
2 of us are squeezing in the front passenger seat. Since it's a manual car and my arse is very close to touching the gear stick, i need to adjust myself so that i wont be blocking the driver. When my arse is up, he pushed me very hard. If not for my "core strength", that force can just break the gear stick? or probably shock the driver and we might be flunk off course. We are travelling at a narrow road where the cliff is 1 side, the other side is "air".

Back to the room. I told him off.

YJ, do you know? Based on these 2 incidents, can i know WTF are you doing? Pushing me for no reason. If i am the old me during or before my NS time, i would have beat you up!

The cold war was started by him. Coz he ran off to other place and have lunch himself. At night, i told him to go to the restaurant to help out, he didnt. I told him that the boss is finding us, i only see him standing outside the room staring at empty spaces. I told him where did he run to, he ignored me.

Now the room is in a fucking big mess. Just look at the picture above.
1st pic:
his underwears are hanged at sensitive spot whereas 3 of us cannot use the washing machine without ducking under his arse.

2nd pic:
the pig's mess. you cannot see the egg shelf and peanut dropped around on the floor.

I'm out.
I had many funs at the city recently, will blog other time.

No comments: