Monday, October 22, 2007

Taking a break - At Guilin City now


Taking a break from everything. Sick and tired of the food at the resort. It sucks seriously. If i'm not wrong, the budget for a meal is worth less than a can of coke from Singapore. I don't even eat their breakfast anymore. It's always Mee Fen.

This is my daily diet now.
8am: 3-4 pieces of bread with peanut butter
10am: Oatmeal
12pm: Their lunch, with 0 rice now.
245pm: 1 bite to half of my MRB or oatmeal or 3 eggs (soon i hope)
530pm: their dinner with 0 rice
830pm: 1 bite of my MRB to half of it
Before sleep, 1 packet of milk

Sick of the life down here. But the weather is shiok though. I don't even sweat when i go sun tanning.

Going to Yang Shuo first thing tomorring.

Going to Guan Zhou in Nov or something. :D

No comments: