Thursday, August 03, 2006

one fine day... emooooo entry

woke up pretty early today.

went to the temple to pray with my mother.
the uncle @ the temple is down with illness. hope he will be ok.
these are the stuff i pray for in priority
-my mother's health
-peace of mind
-my coming exam
-ping an wu shi for the coming weekend get away.

although shen, lao, bing, si, is part and parcel of life.
but well, i'm not really mentally prepared to lose someone who is so important in my life.
i just hope everything can turn out good!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

i do cherish what i have in my life.
i'm very satisified with my life in fact!
at least i'm perfectly healthy with enough money to spend.
i cherish my family, my friends (old and new) & even my online chat buddies.
i treasure every stuff i have right now
even if i know some are only temporary
even if i actually deluded myself
i know what i want in my life
there is just this thing missing in my life right now

emo kev out.

No comments: