Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy National Day

It's our nation 41st birthday. But i dont feel any excitement. It's just another public holiday.

Anyway, this is my ride for today. Cool ehh

This ride compared to Honda Jazz or Toyota liteace, there's a very big big big difference. The car is so stable even at 110kph. :))

Went town, parked at forum. $3/entry.

Then walk down to PS. haha, just to change my mobile plan. Went to check out my hub reward, i have lots of points expiring 8/8/2006. Thank god that i went down today. I use 2.1k points for a partial redemption of the new voice modem. Yeah, gonna have a phone line in my room in 24 hours. haha

Lunch is the famous ba chor mee (mee pok)
rating: yum yum yum yum!

Bought a white tee & a belt. That concludes my day. Went home to change and went for soccer.
Shitty day, i injured myself within 10 minutes. That stupid thigh injury. Guess i will be out of action till end of the year already.

/lips is ice-ing my thigh till i fall asleep.... yawnnn


Honda Civic Vti


Lunch

Retro bowl

Guess the place.

i wish for my mother's health.
i wish for a peace of mind, i got it today!
i wish for healthy physical condition. grrr, my leg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

most cars shld be still stable at above 110 leh. what you mean jazz got big3 difference? it's not so powerful but stability shouldn't be a problem mah.

even with my bike, i cruise at 110-120kmph. still very stable.