Monday, August 21, 2006

slackest exam week

this is my slackest exam week ever. even though i'm having 4 papers this week, but i still dont have the urgency to mug.

woke up pretty early today and watched a movie. played a few games of solitaire showdown b4 heading to school for OM revision.
i have done finish all the calculation part and is pretty confident.
i just need to study the theory parts later.. LATER 10pm? or 1am.

serena actually enlighten me a lot about life.
woot

i headed home and switch on my desktop..
nothing to do so i open cs
played a game of scrim.
draw 16-16.
heh, my first scrim in 4 months?

then a few more rounds of solitaire and now.. blogging, waiting for the 9pm show.
this 9pm show.. hmmmmm
show me a lot about life cycle.
do i wanna commit to a marriage when i have no $?
the answer is definitely NO!
no $ = no happiness in marriage
there gotta be enough at least.

talking about $
i'm already eating into my future $ already.
but well
what to do?
i dont get $ from my parents anymore.
travel costs me $200 at least per month
eating a day is $15 on average
plus entertainment and shopping
hahha, but will still spend $ as long as i'm alive!

after tml om paper
i will slack like today coz it's pmkt on wed
after pmkt on wed
i will study a bit of IEF, going into slightly more depth this time round.
after ief on thurs.
i guess i will be staying back in sch to try past papers with serena to boast my confident
xf, xy, cry all wanna stay back with me?
after aaa paper on friday

i guess it's WHATEVER time for me again.
woooo~~~

ps: try this game late at night in the dark with volume turn up, use a headset if possible
http://jayisgames.com/archives/2005/09/the_house.php

No comments: