Thursday, August 17, 2006

Chien Chi Tow Groups of Companies AGAIN

reach the clinic at 215pm today, but they were close for lunch.

aiya, i use all future tense, i'm so bad in grammer now.

anyway

it reopen at 230
i go in and wait for my turn
i was told not to attempt to run or jump even though i can walk "properly"
if i were to hurt myself again, that's it (what a warning from him)
today treatment, i think is more painful then the previous experience

for the injury on my arse, it's pretty much bearable today.
for the front, he never rub from the beginning
he do stretching for me
and pulling
and pushing
i'm sweating and crying for pain everything he exert strength!

then he use some "buns" which is ultra hot and leave them on my thigh
boiling temperature or 50.
i have no idea
but i know it left a red mark on my skin after he remove it

i have lots of unknown bruises on my leg
he has no idea why too
that reddish/black mark on my inner thigh and knee
so strange
he has no explanation also

i went for payment
same thing la
$39 + $12 = $51

freaking ex
i need to seek alternate sinseh already la

heard from my sis there's 1 at bukit merah for $20-25 1 treatment
going with her on sunday night

as for my revision
om quite ok
just need to study a bit on theory part and memorise all the calculation steps and formulas

ief i think ok
just need to attempt past papers and find out my confidence level

pmkt
need to read everything and memorise the key points, coz i know almost all the elborations already.

aaa
hmmm, i roughly know
just need to know the exact words and format

ec
die!
exam on this sat for this module and i haven touch this module at all

so guys, dont think that i am 1 good student
i am just another slackers like 95% of the populations in polytechnic


ps: for all my faithful readers. hahah
Tay Ah Bee uploaded those lecture slides with the "blanks" filled in. check them from mel

No comments: