Monday, August 07, 2006

pimp me!

this gonna be long!

was dropping 1 of my friend @ the bus-stop this afternoon. well, this friend called me 5 minutes later coz 1 auntie approached her and had the following conversation.

auntie: u r not from singapore right?
friend: huh? why?
auntie: coz i see that pimp dropping u here just now. there's a few more gals behind @ the van right? i saw everything.

hahaha
someone actually mistook me as a pimp!

have i blogged about the next mod for my ride?
when it's time for me to change the tyres (which is pretty soon, & the van needs a major servicing in 6 months) ($$$$$$$$$$)
i will lower the van and change to a tyre of higher profile.
if i can get more $, i will add a little bit of body kit, maybe a spoiler to start with.


about the channel 8's 9pm show. i like the ending. coz yi xin chooses wei xiang.
wei xiang loves yi xin from so long.
that other guy IMO was looking for yi xin as the rebound. (after getting ditched by sarah)
this shows us that mr nice guy can still get a gal by sincereity.
but i doubt it about the real world right now though.



weekend is nice for me.
there can be joy in simplicity



je veux vraiment ĂȘtre amoureux

No comments: