Friday, August 11, 2006

AIK!

This same old injury. (this pic is from june 2006)
aik!! it's the same old freaky injury. except that it's much more serious this time round. i was in pain for the whole of yesterday. during itp briefing, i keep moving while sitting down. i planned to see find help this morning but XF recommends me to go this place, so i went there immediately after briefing.

i was so shock when i took off my jeans, my right thigh is like above, but the upper half is totally swollen. grrrrr

after the treatment, i feel better, can walk really slowly with my body straight already..

it's only my upper half of my right thigh which is swollen in the beginning, now ah.. that swell is smaller already, but then almost whole of my leg is swollen right now.. whole of my right thigh, my knee & a bit at the shin area.. it's s serious la kaoz!

while we are having dinner, i feel sick lor, whole body aching and slight fever already. aiyoo, dont let me fall sick during this period, it's so crucial!

i bathed and took 1 panadol and went to bed immediately when i reach home. hmmmm, then wake up by 1 sms around 12 and watch tv till 3 plus b4 i go to sleep again.

thanks for all the concern..
haha, it's pretty embarrassing to walk like this yesterday huh? hahaha

just disappointed that i cant be playing soccer for an ultra long time.. sigh

anyway, i must start my revision today! wish me self discipline.

as for the spoiler, hahah, ok, i can delay the plan, i need to lower the van and change the tyre first, vanny is losing its grip..

No comments: