Sunday, August 13, 2006

grandma's house

i just realised tonight that it's just 3 minute drive away from chicken little's hideout.

anyway, they bought a ktv system, i heard it's $8,000 with 8,000 songs. the songs right? are as recent as those in Kbox/partyworld lor.
then my uncle encourage me to go there every sunday for gathering. lol

anyway, tonight is the first time i tried massasing and k-ing. the feeling is a little bit funny but shiok la.
i made a toilet trip, my uncle talked to me in the kitchen, wanna pass me some $50 notes. errr, i keep rejecting him lor. then i walked into the toilet.

while inside i'm thinking
"i love $ so much, confirm take 1 mah, but why the heck i never accept it? haha, seems like $ is really not important to me right now. je veux ĂȘtre amoureux"

then i saw my grandma waiting for me, she wanna pass me those $.. i keep rejecting till my aunt saw it and come tell me just take it la.. if i reject, mean i'm not giving my uncle face etc etc..

orhhh, they see me so guai so wanna reward me i guess... :$

below is the massager aka isqueeze and their k system.

notice that my right knee is still swollen! PAIN!

No comments: