Saturday, July 29, 2006

It's been a busy week. Late nights and lack of sleep is turning me crazy.

There's so many things i wanna blog, which most of them are very personal. soooo i will just keep it general.

3 clubbing outings in a week.
Last sat @ Double O (most shiok)
Wed @ Phuture (most touched)
Fri @ Momo (most fun)

I'm offically 23 26th July 2006, first phone call @ 12am exactly from nessa and eve. First sms by laoshu. First friendster testimonial by crystal. First cake by Xuefang. First present... ha, 0 so far yet, guess i will be receiving later..

actually, i'm very touched by just people remembering my birthday, but i just dont like to show it. or rather, i'm very bad at showing how appreciated i feel. but deep deep in my heart, even if i were to just say a "thanks", i really wanna mean "THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH".

Perhaps, i have got the best present in my life today. It's not a tangible stuff, but it's a stuff which may give me many happy moments in time to come.




Thanks to all my friends who are with me for the past few weeks. I have been very very down. Possibly the lowest of my life. I guess i have really get over it now.
:))



but seriously,
i seldom drink
i seldom club
i NEVER smoke

well, just see this quote somewhere & i think it's pretty interesting..


5 random pics.





No comments: