Monday, August 14, 2006

Chien Chi Tow Groups of Companies

just visited this clinic which specalised in stuff like medical massage, wushu training, medical product etc.

i enter the clinic, register myself
then it's my turn within 2 minute
the guy look at me my thigh
and ask me to stand up, back facing him
he feel my ass my bottom and press ultra hard on a spot
i shouted hinted to him that's it's painful
haha

next i was told to lie facing down on the bed
a gal came over and took off my shorts
she started to do her job on that painful spot
kaozzz i was like asking to take a 3 sec break every now and then
but thank god that she's ignoring me.
i tot that my injury is at my groain/thigh area
little did i expect that i actually hurt a nerve behind

next the guy came out and i was told to face up front
he asked me to kick as hard as i can
"is that all the strength you have?" he said
he then hold and leg and keep jerking it la
WOAHHHH PAINNNNN
he was incredibly funny also
keep laughing at the way i express my pain
the most painful part is when he bend my leg
kaozzz, i can feel that my thigh is exploding already la

after a while, he made me faced down again and he sort of like using his finger nail and apply a lot of pressure on my arse again.
i actually scream raise my voice a little and ask
"oeiii, that spot for what??"
the pain process keep repeating

aiyooo
i'm a guy who is a great bearer of pain
but i must admit that this time is pretty painful for me

i had to boil my own medicine later, apply the medical plaster and blah blah blah

the whole treatment was over
i went to the counter
the lady counted "$29 + $12" = $41
piangz, i asked "ehh, the price correct anot? outside i see only $20-25 for 1 injury only leh"
then she replied "OHHHHH"
phew, i tot it will be cheaper
lady "sorry, suppose to be $39 + $12" = $51
coz you have 2 injuries. we give discount of $1
medication is $12
!!!!!!!!

i almost fainted. it wasnt cheap, but well
if i can recover, this $ is definitely worth it

last thurs $20
this morning $21 for a GP
just now $51

i spend close to $100 for my leg already lor
sighhhh

to all my friends: please do proper warm up before any exercise, we are not getting young anymore. & check for injury!

OUT!

1 comment:

Evelyn Tan said...

haha indeed u are not young anymore
jus admit it
hahahahaa