Thursday, March 20, 2008

This is my motivation!

junhao. says (3:47 PM):
and btw my sbj has improved to about 240 - 250+ wahah
Skev- homecoming! room sweet room! babe! <3! says (3:47 PM):
42.5 x 3
Skev- homecoming! room sweet room! babe! <3! says (3:47 PM):
nice
junhao. says (3:47 PM):
think cuz of dead lift.
Skev- homecoming! room sweet room! babe! <3! says (3:47 PM):
easy eh? can go >260 easily in 1-2 months
junhao. says (3:47 PM):
as in the movement wise
junhao. says (3:48 PM):
yeah haha. i just try randomly for fun. den use a bit more of hip movement to generate power
junhao. says (3:48 PM):
but cuz i did in my room i slammed into the door haha
junhao. says (3:48 PM):
cuz i didnt know improved
Skev- homecoming! room sweet room! babe! <3! says (3:48 PM):
lol
junhao. says (3:49 PM):
2.4 should be okay too lol. i tried extending my legs a bit more was a lot faster
Skev- homecoming! room sweet room! babe! <3! says (3:49 PM):
yeah
junhao. says (3:49 PM):
but pull ups. i like deproved or something haha. as in now i can do the straight arm one like my fren say.
Skev- homecoming! room sweet room! babe! <3! says (3:49 PM):
can i expect a good testimonial from you?
junhao. says (3:49 PM):
haha yeah. posture wise and flexibility improved too


my family!
my friend!
my girlf!
my car!
my work!
the money!
everything!

has life ever been more fulfilling? I love you all.

anyway, i did my hair today, finally. I had just 1 haircut in my 5 months stay in China recently. I dread going to the salon now coz i'm just so lazy. Decide to kick this bad habit!

& it's due to the fact that so many of you keep asking me "WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HAIR?" WAH LAU EH, YOU LOOK LIKE PRC-IAN

Oh well, and it's also due to the fact that i dont know how to style long hair and i am lazy and unwilling to learn.

i just go to what i had before. heh

Before

After!

ps: my hair is not as thick as before, hence, i cannot look like what i am before. sigh

like this hair, it's the same length.



though my hair is not as thick, i am glad that it is not mpb. it's general thinning, which comes with age... and wisdom.

ok out, going to work soon.

No comments: