Monday, March 03, 2008

6401 5466

My room tel no.

Story about it...

When i subscribed to it months ago, i wanna buy 4D. It was a saturday when the no was activated. I drove to the 4D center, parked my car and get off it. I see the que was so long that I am lazy to buy. Guess what happen?
5466 came out that sunday.

I unsubscribed this no last sun, wanna go downstair, checked my summon no and asked my mother to buy 4D. I forget to call her because i am rushing to work. Guess what happen?
5466 came out last sunday.

what's mine is mine, what's not is not. LOL

Anyway, believe in karma. I tio summon and i never felt so happy 1. Crazy right? This mean i suffered small misfortune for better luck!!

hohoho

Work is getting busier, more clients starting Pt with me now and i get a few more enquiries this week alone. (today)

Hmmmm, will be busy working, but i try to keep my saturday and fri night free for me <3 .="" br="">

<3 div="">

No comments: