Monday, March 31, 2008

list of things to blog

haven been updating well enough recently, gotta make a list on what to blog

  1. nephew's birthday party
  2. esther's wedding dinner
  3. me flipping 250kg tire (done)
  4. i sacked my first client today
gonna talk about no4 for today.

well, no point wasting your money and our times if you are not getting progress because of the time you are not with me.

i have decided to get serious with some of my clients now, it's quite tough to get progress if they still choose to eat refined carbs and/or forgo smfr during free time.

it's not worth for me to charge so low, travel so far if there's no real progress. i would rather choose people who really want to make a big change to their bodies. with this, i rest my case. with lesser clients but committed ones, i will be able to have my time for my own business. (which i may be setting up soon)

ok man, i'm out for the night. (blog)
i will be resting at home. this whole week is a long one for me..

No comments: