Thursday, March 06, 2008

it's weekend!!

hohoho, back home from work, will be enjoying my weekend from tomorrow! except 1 session on fri and sat afternoon.

well, 50% of my clients are having visible results, another 50% not yet. (They have to correct their imbalance first and learn all the movement.)

If you notice, those with good mobility and flexibility can learn the movement easily and start to see progress. For all other clients, keep on rolling and stretching at home. I don't wanna spend time in the gym watching you doing it and waste your money.

I realized 1 of my client has eating disorder and well, sigh, not giving me 100% trust yet. Although she is losing weight... but.......

anyway, i may not be in this line for long, it's quite tiring travelling 100+km daily. I may just find a gym and settle down.

or i will find another job.

to all my clients, thanks to all placing trust in me, i'm sure you can see the differences. as for others, remember to do your "fitness homework". just rolling and stretching. i am unable to train you with pain. :)

No comments: