Friday, March 07, 2008

Drive safely,

I just read another fatal accident in Singapore road. All drive safely please. Let me share my encounter yesterday.


I was driving along Tiong Bahru road yesterday heading towards CTE.

I'm at lane 1, bus at lane 2. Usually, i will just drive at 60kph and i can overtake the bus easily. I dont know why, i just drive slowly at 45kph beside the bus. Suddenly, the bus sort of jam brake and keep horning.

A taxi had just make a quick turn into this main road's lane 1 from the small road.

I cannot IMAGINE what will happen if i were to drive 60kph and the taxi will just crash into my left side of the car and the bus will just rammed into the taxi.

Just feeling lucky this time round, but i cannot imagine the driver of that taxi. Cannot FUCKING wait 30sec and drive off?

KNN CCB, feeling pissed also.

No comments: