Friday, March 14, 2008

bo liao entry

went to play tennis with han loon and jamine this morning. man, i still suck in tennis.

went to makan at crystal jade. full of simple carbs. it make me feel very sick, till now. took another set of picture after workout today though, i can see the bloat in my stomach.

Anyway, here goes...

31st January 2008

18th February 2008 (7 sessions)
Before workout

After workout

Update (22nd Feb):
I have decided to improve on my scupular stability (rehab) before i start training again. Will start training early March.

After workout on 29th Feb, I'm still under rehab training. Will start real training real soon.

I have increase 1.3kg of bodyweight while losing 2 inches off my waist currently.

Update (7th March):
Current weight is 63kg. I am very happy that my frame is almost back & I am seeing development in my calves.

Update (14th March):
Current weight is 63.4kg. Will be ignore my bodyfat for time being while I focus on mass gain.

No comments: