Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

well well well. no more 2006, here comes 2007.

Highlight of 2006
1) i have a clear idea of my career. thanks to worm.
that industry
2) evelyn tan.
UP
3) i got my first client in PT.
SWEE
4) accident free. clean driving record.
offically la, non offical i kenna 1 jialat jialat stuff b4.
5) good fortune in my "work"
profit > loss
6) betting $3k in a WC match and won $750. lol

Downs of 2006.
1) lots of injuries.
left knee
lower back
right thigh
2) evelyn tan
ambigious
3) i quitted my job as a promoter due to 1 fucker.
yar yar, i wanna quit anyway. lol
4) getting broke.
no more $ backing! SHIT
5) i lost my first client
our time doesnt match. arghhhh
6) lost all my $2k winning during WC2006 from 2nd round. SWAY sia
i remember WC 2002, i lose a lot in 1st rd, but never lose from 2nd rd. haha

Resolutions for 2007
1) no smoking.
it makes me real sick
2) little or no drinking.
coz i need quite a lot to get high.
3) be in total control of myself 24/7
when i'm not in control, i lose $, that's not good.
4) finding that joy in simplicity
simplicity is joy. simple
5) hope to get at least 2 clients for the first 6 months.
need some luck here
6) not falling sick by eating and sleeping and training well
current record is almost 2 years. going to start another run here.
7) ok la. get a girlfriend can?
i need to stop thinking about samantha already.

Here how i spent my new year eve.

3 guys ultra high

we actually conquered all these.


thank god for no nasty hangover.

yeah, this is 1 of those rare time i get high on alcohol.

No comments: