Tuesday, December 26, 2006

FBT v Ishkawa

Was mentally PSY for this match. but grrr, i held back coz of my left knee. i cant run without any pain.

FBT won Ishkawa 2-0. a goal and assist each from guowei and kenneth. So we can see that how gay these 2 people are.

FBT is my current football team. I'm glad to see them improve so much over these few months. Every player is important to the team. I shall talk more about the first 11.

1) Shi Qian/GK
enough said, there's no more GK in the team.
2) HanWee/RB
never stop running. always making simple yet good passes and is able to follow opponent till he wins possession.
3.4) Roger & Clement/CB
Create stability in our defence. Able to possession in the air and on the ground. Both of them are quick enough. Able to distribute the ball well.
5) Guowei/LB or LM
I think he's the key player in offence. He's always running down the left flank, making quick passes, long passes and long shot. He has the most powerful left foot in the team.
6.7) Rezal & Ginz/CM
Both are equally skilled, have a decent vision for short and long ranges passes. Able to whack in a few long shots. Both of them are pretty decent midfielders. But they tend to be selfish with the ball at crucial timing. Gotta pass to people in better position ok?
8) Kenneth/FWD
1 of the best striker i know in my life. He has great strike and is able to head the ball well. He's big size, but he's very skillful with the ball. His only weakness is his lack of pace.
9) Kevin. (ME)/MID
I considered myself important! hahahahah
when i'm free from injury that is.
Able to cross with my left and right foot. Able to score with either foot. Able to give good long range crosses, able to give thru pass when i mis kick. Always running down the right flank for attack. See, i contribute so much.... but somehow he seldom get a full match...
A quote from Roger... after kevin scored an equalising goal with his left foot in a free kick.

Kevin was injured but the goal was WORLD-CLASS..

10) Wenhao/def
Is able to play anywhere across the back 4. Good when there's any position that's need to be filled.

As for the rest, CW, chris, alvin, hanyong, alex... i would say you guys are able to play when needed. and for christ's sake, stop subbing me out EVERY game.

Coming game (If confirmed), is v joel's team. (Joel's from NP). This is probably my last match for FBT. Another game for my personal victory.
You see.
1) I got this serious injury when i played for vince's against joel.
2) Vince's team got thrashed 10-3. (what a fucked up score)
3) I always love respect. I want people to know that i'm not a noob in soccer.

So a win for this match, i hope to put my right thigh injury behind me once and for all. Personal revenge as i have never got thrashed in a game. Respect earned for having a very decent team.

After this last match, i will be taking a break from soccer totally for recovery till mid feb. After that, i would be playing for ishkawa whenever they need me.

Reasons for joining Ishkawa.
Ishkawa has a longer tradition as compared to FBT.
Ishkawa's players are more bonded than FBT's.
All my buddies are in this team.
They are in a fun league.
They have this no-nonsense style. As in they only want good player. (I dont mind not playing much, when the players are better than me. I hate getting subbed for the sake of "let everybody play a half at least")

Good luck for FBT. I will still play for u guys, when ishkawa kicks me out from the team.

No comments: