Monday, January 29, 2007

random random

my update is always so random & there's so many random stuff.

FIC course is almost over. just 1 more lesson the coming saturday. yay
this gonna be tough. coz i missed the first theory lesson due to school's project. & this first lesson is very important!
I WILL PASS MY FIC!
I WILL PASS MY FIC!
I WILL PASS MY FIC!

ok, something here will make make many of you gals go envy... a little bit of what i ate yesterday.
7am: 2 slices of bread with lots of peanut butter.
9am: ommelete burger from BK
1pm: sliced fish with bee hoon
430pm: grilled chicken from BK
8pm: home cooked dinner. rice with meat & vege
b4 bed: 1 glass of HL milk

My weight was 66kg before these few weeks. & this is what i eat usually. i try to go for 6 meals. i weigh myself earlier, 64.4kg. weight keep dropping by that little little bit. That's the advantage of working out properly. =)
oh, while posing a little just now, i find my rear delt and trap are more obvious now. hahahah swee

I'm a plat member of clubfit now. Unlimited access to all clubfit gym in singapore anytime. lol $170 for 6 months. It's so much cheaper than megagym. but well, when i'm rich, i will opt for megagym la. i will find it worth since my clients are working out in clubfit.

Approached 2 guys in the gym just now. They are from NP too. i'm being nice to approach them. telling them their mistakes and i gave them a bit of advices. i guess they are too shy to workout. 1 of them do only biscep curl for a moment & he's doing it wrongly. he's not hittinh his biscep at all. heh. anyway, i left 15 min after they arrived, so i'm not sure what they are doing. i gave them my msn, maybe they will

meeting a new client this friday. more business~~

offically i declare myself having study break now. first paper next friday. i got lots to cover.
BLAW: basically, everything
FMGT: everything after CT topic
HRM: everything
CMA: ALL

gosh, basically, i know nothing of everything right now. will be trying hard to focus to mug. So friends, dont jio me play CSS for the moment. Oh talking about CS, i change my sensitivity & i can shoot.. AGAIN. some screenshots.

I clear the whole team. lol


In public server


With permission from the scrimmers, i told them i will be blogging about this. I dont get this score all the time by the way, i'm usually the bottom frag against the scrimmers.


Took my resting heart rate before i sleep last night. after sitting down in front of the computer for more than 2 hours. It's 59/minute. Oh, how fit am i now. lol. i always measured around 80/min when i'm outside.

I never meet samamtha on saturday. But she was online. so i sort of chat with her. Clarify most of the stuff already. it must be my mistake that day. i dont blame her, only myself. i'm gonna move on. yes, i'm now available for next relationship already. being single for 4 years. qutie a crazy thought.


That's it. I gotta finished FMGT work for tomorrow's lesson. & i need to finish 2 DVDs so that i can return them on time tomorrow!

kev out.

No comments: