Tuesday, January 23, 2007

it took me almost 4 years...

have you ever encounter this situation? whereby you talk about something for the dont know how many times.
"AHHHH, so that is it!"

i was chatting with shy in the lecture today when i talked about my past again.
then when i mention this sentence again
"fine, then i think we dont meet anymore"

what i interpret is: fine, we shall not meet anymore, never again!

when i mentioned this phrase today, i realised that i can be so so so so so so so sooooooooo WRONG.

what i interpret today: okok, let's not meet for today.

because of this wrong interpretion, i have spend so many year thinking, wondering, being emo sometimes.

i'm not sure if you will ever come to this blog.. let me said whatever i wanna say now.

"I'm not wishing for anything. I just wanna clarify what went wrong the other time. You said before that it happened so long ago, let's just forget it. I CANT. I must. So that... i can untie this knot in my heart. so that i can move on. or if there's a chance, can we carry on from where we left?"

errr, the content is something like this. since my brain always think so randomly, i'm not sure what i'll say again.

i seriously wish you will say yes this friday.....

No comments: