Monday, January 22, 2007

another weekend

Another weekend has passed. Lots of random stuff to update.

Not much about the course since i know most of the teachings.
Oh, i almost forget about this. Had a circuit training conducted by the trainer. It's really tough. I feel strain on my lower body during the WARM UP! we did 1 round of the circuit only when she planned for 2 rounds at least. It's really tough man. It has been a long time since i do circuit. Maybe the intensity i do is very fast, i need to slow down to last a minute for each exercise. Had a good cool down session with smoothing music and cool air con.
The trainer said "you guys should sleep well tonight"

well, i just woke up, i feel a bit of muscular strain, it has been a long time. i may sound crazy, but i love to feel these muscular strain. lol

i do have a great sleep last night. i had 3-4 dreams which i remembered all of them when i wake up. but i guess i have forget what the content now. (2 hours after i woke up)

another ultra random: i remember i dream a lot before this busy period. My will/brain power is pretty strong. For a few times, i know i am in a dream. I am able to control myself in the dream. Turning nightmares into sweet ones. hmmm, any1 else has the experience of controlling your dream? please let me know yeah?

The mobilsation on saturday is a waste of time. I dismissed myself from the course at 12pm when i received the call. I reached the camp at around 230pm. I cannot go into other detail down here. Wasted 2 hours waiting for one to reach. When there's full attendance, we go home. This is the guy who we are waiting for. TEO ah TEO.

But he got what he deserved. SAI KANG. I thought i overhead that he can go home only at 8pm. LOL




Next i wanna talk about inconsiderate & selfish people in Singapore. Or people who are really not helpful.

I took public transport for my course. I reached northpoint around 740am and i see this guy in wheelchair asking for help. I see 2 people ignoring the guy in wheelchair and just walked away. All right, cant they just slow down and see what assistance he needs? I approached the guy, he needs someone to help him to a place. I would definitely help him even if the place that he needs to go is out of my way. You don't have to be strong to help him either. There's lift. Wheelchair isnt hard to be moved around. It's only 2-3 minutes work for god sake.

Next, people who like to lean on the pole. Well, they thought they are the one who need support from the pole. This is one of the guy who i took a picture of.



There's another woman doing that. I tapped on her arm and said "excuse me". She was off from the pole from 5 seconds, i place my hand (chest level) on the pole. Then she leaned on the pole again, with my hand sandwiched between the pole and her back. Gosh, that's so rude.

I wont talk about giving up seat on the train. I have seat for myself sometimes, it's really hard to give up seat to the not so needy. eg: aunties/uncles.
But i do give up seats to the very needies, with a 3 seconds lag that is. (I'm not perfect)

Had a chat on my way back from course with another guy from the course. get some insights to his life. About some of the restrictions of foreigners in Singapore. The plenty opportunities aboard. The kind of investments he made and his plan for his life. He shares his personal training stuff. The differences on how we train our clients and the rate that he set for his session & how he gets his clients. I believe he will be rich in the near future. Seriously.

nothing much to update. exam is here in 3 weeks. i'm not afraid of exam at all. This is because my focus in on PT & career. & i have no worry that i will fail at all. well, by right i wouldnt fail any module.

oh shit, i forget that i want a tan. the sun is great this morning but i am here busy blogging.

TMD. nevermind, hope there's good sun tomorrow morning.

ps: i'm in a self declared holiday cum study break now.

No comments: