Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wednesday! NICE

hmmm, how do i organise this post today huh?

School. Went for Hanloon's event. It was a short show about how addiction to gambling can harm your life. Shall talk about this first.
There are 3 stages.
1st) Winning phrase: when you have that beginner luck and keep winning
2nd) Losing phrase: when you start to lose..
3rd) Desperation: lose more and more, u will think about how to win back, then it's impossible. you rather gamble away your last dollar than paying your bill. DEAD END.

I was lucky to STOP when i'm in the second phrase when i'm in NS. PHEW. Now i just play mahjong sometimes, like once or twice a month for fun. Although the rate that i play is pretty big la. Biggest win can be $500+ in a session. woot.

Anyway, addiction to anything is bad in life. HAHA

Next, St james. I was such a swakoo ok? NEVER GO IN BEFORE.

$15 for cover. That's pretty cheap. but only 1 drink coupon, so i just drown a tequlia shot.

Explore a little in that r&b area, i dont know call what can? Then we explore dragonfly. It's basically like milo peng kind of music, cum chinese/canto ge tai in a pub/club. Oh yar, we saw a Xie Xian 95% look alike. Saw SLY performing & 2 ladies dancers. LOL It's funny. gotta see it to experience it. my description is very poor.

bottle cost $175 for housepour with 2 mixer. That's EX LOR.
ask mel and erimin to check out price for jug. haha, think they too excite! ask vodka rebull, $48. Vodka lime $50.
I was like WTF, $50 for a jug?
okok, so we just ordered 1 each for the first round. I check the bill. Turn out to 1 V.redbull $48, 1 V.Lime $25. lol
Big price difference sia.

After this first round, we move on to the dance floor. After some pictures taking and video recording, i went for my second round. I asked for the price of V.Lime, ok, confirm it to be $25, i bought another jug. Drink a bit and bring to dancefloor. Then mel and erimin wanna go for 3rd round. I dont 1 la, i feel it's quite enough. But heck, i need to go to the toilet. Saw them & i had my 3rd round again. lol

Worm & A left early. last night was really great! It has been a long time since i drink enough to get high, with no hangover the next day. GREAT GREAT GREAT

I was so high that i dont know how to take picture with my HP. I switch to camera mode and i let the screen face me. Then i shout to erimin "OEI, why keep taking my finger 1 ahhh??" lol
i took picture without the len facing me. guess how high i was.

I took a long video when cab back. But i pressed return instead of stop. It was gone!! TMD the video is really funny la, i tried the same thing 2nd time, not funny already..

I think i spent around $80 including transport back. Ok, that's reasonable. Will do it again.... not so soon. time to prepare for exam and my career!

Here are some pictures.


Nah mel. Our first pic together. Happy liao bo?



BLACK!



I keep laughing at F4's thumb up



The 6 who went together. 1 was blocked by mel's hand. hahhaha




ps: mel! i'm not going to send the video on the cam. Coz i look very dumb!

No comments: