Saturday, November 04, 2006

Free weekend finally..

yay, i got my first weekend with no program since..... dont know when also.

gonna spend the weekend catching up with my studies, BEC etc etc.

came across this blog again
http://www.rudesingaporeans.blogspot.com/

it used to be those very boring entries by losers. but well, i think there's some interesting entries right now. which i do agree that some singaporeans are very rude. very self-centered.

i have decided to take a break from bodybuilding totally. this mean no gym for me for 2 months. maybe i will cut short this resting period to 6 weeks. ie i will start working out after my common test. so that i can still look good during the year end celebrations. i will still maintain my pretty active lifestyle, in jogging, flexibility exercises and working out on my mid section. just 0 gym session for me. if things go very well, i will look much leaner and hunky by june 2007.

oh yes, i never see a ghost, but i experienced them during my army days. my reaction back then was pretty dull coz i'm very tired during that field camp.
i got a nasty shock from my sister last night. now i know what's my reaction when i got a shock.

i was preparing my milo in the kitchen. i have no idea that she has been behind me for at least 30 second. she just hold her toothbrush (like wanna stab me) and remain still, very close behind me. i turned around and i had this funny reaction.
errrr. my sis do look scary coz of her new hairstyle, her new pale complexion etc.

anyway, i'm glad that i can take a break. staying at home and relax. a break from gym. a break from all stress. a break from the old lovelike, a break from the new infatuation.

No comments: