Thursday, November 16, 2006

gay post

After measuring my body fats % of 22.5%!! That's very high, not very good. I decided to go gay a little. Stop gymming, and have lots of cardio. Well, only 3 sessions of 20 minute light jogging per week la. I think i see the result in 2 weeks already.


Before (well, this pic is taken august)

Before (but my tummy is around this size 2 weeks ago though)
Dont comment on my chest pls..
After. Too dark is it?
Bright 1 la!!

Hmmm, the pics are still not that visible abs, but at least there's a result! YAY
I went gym yesterday. Do pretty light weight, 15reps/set. The beginning of my new weight training cycle.

About the thing that i said about stopping gym for 6 weeks, i found out that i cant. I lasted 2 weeks only. i think this break will be good enough.

1 good news: My weight actually increased to 66.6kg. With a smaller tummy. This equate to lesser fats and more muscle.

bad new: none, or maybe that my lats is getting very week just after 2 weeks break.

No comments: