Monday, November 27, 2006

Another weekend is gone

total time spent on revision: 0
total time spent on mahjong: 4 hours
money earned: secret lol

My bro in law is most kua zhang: "siong" 2 times in a row. Winning $90 sia. KAOZZZZ

For the last 4 straight games, i'm "listening" to 4/7 wan all the times. First time zimo 7wan, next zimo 4 wan. 3rd and 4th game listen to them again, but then, never game la.

I remember the 3rd last game. I gave my cousin in law a 5 tile game. That's $64 gone. But heng la, i managed to ping hu zi mo the next game, pulling $57 back. lol. So i made some profit at the end.

okay, for those mahjong newbie, u will definitely get confused by what i'm saying down here. I lost 3rd last game but but can game at 3rd last. lol

Caught my "biao-nephew" playing maple story at the young age of 4?

This is my current favourite song list.

No comments: