Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday

Hey yo. Another free Saturday for me. Well, not really free. Woke up, then go sun tanning. I think i'm really cursed. I was at the pool from 12-1pm lor, the sun is like blocked by the cloud more than 50% of the times. I see dark clouds already, then go home. Then the sun is so HOT from 1-4pm. WTH right?

Got a sms from a fellow vanner. He's selling his tires ($200) and rims ($100). I see my tires all CMI already, so it's time for the change. Dad doesnt wanna sponser. HAHA
No choice, smsed my bro, he's ok to sponser.

The vanner asks me if i know what's a semi slick tires? HA, he tells me for WRX, EVO all these 1, but i tell him, i same van as u la.. then he LOL. This tire is definitely suitable for my van. Ultra good grip on dry surfaces. YIPPIE.

He asks me if i want his rims too, that silver coloured deep dish rim. I say i'll consider. Coz assuming going to workshop just to change tires, workman fees is maybe $20-$40?

If i just buy over his rims, i will just top up $60-$80. Worth it huh?

ps: he's crazy, he's selling coz he's changing to 18"! WTF, confirm many ROV going after him 1 la.


Tire for $200

The tire with silver deep dish rim. $300 total.
Oh yeah, look at his crystal headlight and foglight. Macham car ah? And if u guys were to see his liteace, his van is totally like AE86 la. All DIY.


I'm off to my cousin's house for her baby's first month already. tata

No comments: