Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tai Tai day.

Had a really few funny dreams last night.

I was enlisted into the army again. In the BMT now, those instructors are the recruits of my recruits. Gosh. It's so freakingly slack inside. But i hate the life, coz i'm under these stupid control of the instructors again. Must listen to their instructions etc.

All the recruits are so bloody nerd; just like me last time. LoL

anyway, after a few training sessions, i show attitude, i wanna talk to OC/CSM. Shark. I need to tell them that i ORD for almost 2 years already! Why am i enlisted for the 2nd time? hahaha

I woke up when i was dining with the OC after he heard my story.

I was looking out at the window. I dont know how this car do it. He manage to get onto the bar (not balancing, but unable to get out) Then dont know how he do it, he overturn on the bar and then his car flip here and there, damaging a lot of other cars. Police come and lol. Labelled this as the most KAYU accident ever.

Cant really say all my other dreams. I had 5 last night. Someone keep appearing in my dreams recently. What does this show neh? This shows that i'm infatuated with someone again. Goshhhh

My program for today!
Woke up.
Eat bananas.
Get ready to go out.
Lunch with Tim at northpoint; with 1 of his friend.
Gym at Cali Orchard with Laoshu.
Souna. Is this how u spelled it?
Sim Lim Square. To fix my printer for 3rd party ink.
Shop shop in town.
Worried if Fang can summit my project on time.
Waste money. I mean spend.
Movie. Battle of wit. (Depend if Bird can come out)

HAHA, a typical TAI TAI's day.

ps: the sky is so clear without any cloud. ARGHHH, i can actually go for a 3-hour tanned. But sigh.. no time.

No comments: