Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My 15th Jan 2008

is spent this way.

Woke up at 10am.
Eat.
Shower.
Lunch and boss's arrival at 12pm. (We have been waiting for him for a long time)
Boss talked to me after my lunch at 1215. (1-2 minute talk)
He left resort.
I snack all the way from 2pm to 5pm. (Healthy food in right portion.)
Pig steamboat at 530pm.
Sardine can in tomato for night snack.

A clear soup become BROWN!
WTF
Imagine how happy (read:sad) i am with this steamboat

The 3 chio-est babes at my resort.
right 1 right 2 right 3


In between? msn with PTs, clients & forums.

Something interesting
1 mlm dude come into the forum and posted his product link and contact no. Well, i asked question on slimming, i'm waiting for his reply.
Click here for the thread.
Let's see what he will reply or just run away after spamming his MLM products.

No comments: