Sunday, January 13, 2008

Long time never blog about YJ

AHAHHA, i have a few things to blog now.

The 4 students squeezed into a room for 3 nights. During this period, YJ is very "automatic". He never really do big biz in the toilet except at night. He never really snore. He did not snore for the first 2 nights and he only snored at low volume on the 3rd. Well done.

On the night when i get to sleep alone in my room again, at 12+am.... I heard his snoring from my room! AHAHHAHA

That's why i asked the girls to stay together.
1) If he snored real loud, the girls will understand me
2) If he doesnt, mean my tactic works!

(This explain why there's a rational for everything that i do anyway)

But i need to treat the girls 1 meal each as a challenge. They won the challenge by sleeping in the room for 3 nights. ~100rmb fly away..

& girls, dont tell me his snoring is ok. Dont forget my past's videos and there's once which you all heard the volume when he slept at 7+pm. Dont forget those times.. ahha

Next up. He's showering in my room from now on and there's just 2 things which are more important!

The first time i saw like 30-50 hairs on the toilet floor, i thought it was my worst nightmare again! Am i dropping so many hairs? Well, heng it's not mine. It's YJ! So i asked him not to comb his hair in the toilet but errr.. he said he never.

Just now, i ensure that there's 0 hair on the toilet floor and end up? There's around 30 hairs near the door. I think YJ is rubbing his hair too hard when he is towel drying his head.

The good thing is that those hair are not mine. The bad thing is that it creep me out. And the fact that i have to clean the toilet of his hair! DAMM IT!

Next, there's 3 pairs of slippers in my room.
1st pair is my shower use. Coz it will get wet
2nd pair is my toilet use. Coz i will keep it dry.
3rd pair is for YJ's use. To ensure my floor is clean from dirt.

Just now i told him about it. Ok, he used the 3rd pair for shower. But fuck! He went back to his room with my 2nd pair!! DAMM IT! He left his own slipper in my room!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK

How do i know?
1) His slipper has more wearings.
2) It's dirty, coz when i enter the bathroom, there's black dirt on the soles la.
3) The size is bigger.

WTF, he cannot even get his own slipper right.

SIGH SIGH SIGH

fuck

but nvm la, we are on good talking terms now and i dont wanna destory it. I'll just wash his slipper and put 1 side.

ps: yes, i am a cleanliness freak! trait inherited from my mother. :D

No comments: