Monday, January 07, 2008

Man! My man!

My Man! That's my new Slang!

I'm gonna move out of this room tomorrow. I am so darn depressed over this. AHAHA
imagine 3 nights of low quality sleep. But well, i think i managed to convince the girls to stay together in a room. 4 of us squeezing in a room, I'll see their reactions eh. Let them have a feel of what i went through for 100 days of sleepless night.

A real big group is coming to the resort. -_-"
18 tables. -_-"
not my man!

I am so disgusted by the crowd here. sigh.
I am so sick of the high salt high MSG food here.
I am so sick of so many things here.

I really miss Singapore & all its things. ERP, high cost of living etc etc. ahah
Wait for my return my man.

Sha, i'll make a key for you la, free access to my house liao.
My girl. No, my man! :D

I may not be online for next 3 nights. I'll survive this F* 3 nights!

No comments: