Friday, January 18, 2008

It's fucked up night

We arrived back at the resort at 2+pm.

Blackout! No electricity, it's so cold...

I called the boss in China and she said put on more clothes and hide under the blanket in the room.

Slept till 5pm with a lot of difficulties. The temp in the room is hovering around 0 degree Celsius!
Fine, i called her again, either we try to get to the city which we will pay for a 4-star hotel just to sleep in a warm environment or on the generator for us here.

Now, this is a very sticky situation.
1) There's no bus going out anymore.
2) It's very expensive to power the generator.

I must applaud her for agreeing to switch on the generator for the night.

BUT

The engineer approached me and said there's only 2 hours of fuel left and there's a tour group coming tml soo...
I shot back "So if the group is here tomorrow and we can only give them 2 hours of power. Will it be enough?"
Of course, it wont be.

The power returned at 605pm just now. I'm prepared for black out till tomorrow at 805pm or earlier.

What i need to do now?
Boil enough water.
Prepare food beside my bed.
Charge my HP to use as a torch light.
Prepare 2nd blanket.
Shower, clean up and wear...
2 x long john, 2 x long sleeve (thick), 1 x puma jack, 1 x jeans, 2 x thick socks.

I will definitely survive tonight, but i am very pissed for the "Accommodation and Food provided" part already. But i still need to thanks them for entertaining me by powering the generator, though it's only 2 hours.....

No comments: