Monday, January 28, 2008

come here da peekturesss

Some of you guys are missing YJ in my blog. here comeesssssss

What did i blog in my entry earlier? I'm aint sure. I got awake by your beloved YJ 5+am just now because he tripped on the fucking wire and my laptop got hit. Thank god nth happen to my laptop ah YJ! My final report, my datas etc etc.

the height is not "much" la, only 1 F* meter hor? aahha yes, i have completed my final report. Am i considered a graduate now? No exam, no presentation after i return to singapore, whereas for all my poor friends back home, you guys have exam after CNY! This is terrible, no1 gonna play with me...

Blame it on the people playing with him. Drink water as punishment and he kept going to the toilet. (At least he's not drinking beer as punishment, if not i may just see him puke the whole night)

Sth about YJ. He said "You know why i never run just now? Coz my feet is itchy or sore from the coldness, cannot run la"
Well, back to the room, no shower, not sure if he washed his feet (at least) etc. I just saw him scratch his foot on bed. muahahha

It's a really horrible horrible experience sleeping with him. Just imagine, (here i go again... naggy kev) i have slept with countless people in my life (not that sleeping!!!) but i never got irritated so much.

Anyway, the last night is great. Never felt better in China. All of us keep laughing and drinking. Just so happy that it's gonna be over soon.


he's a really bad drinker, dont even think of drinking with him..

Denise better dont get pissed with my comment
They look like a couple. People, agree?

The man footing the bill. We kept waiting for his grand arrival
that we ate without him. ahhahah

This KTV looks like those what i think. Wait till you see what the ladies wear at the entrance, it makes me think a lot.. i mean a lot
No peeture inside! Don't worry, it's like party world. Everything is clean, updated song etc.
well, i think you guys should never jio me go KTV again. Out of practice for 5 months make my (already bad) singing even worse!!


Crystal & lyn, i cannot believe i cannot even sing my "Zhong jian" properly sia.
sob sobbbbbbb

But WTF, i am flying in another 15 hours!!!

last night in china, wo men you liu xia xiu duo qing....

just 1 thing to note, YJ's luggage is F*ing heavy. 1/3 filled with books and i'm not gonna do a grp check in. Oh yes, i am that selfish. ; )

No comments: