Thursday, July 05, 2007

Oversea Industrial Attachment Program

Somehow, i cannot reject the school on the spot. I went for the interview this noon.

Somehow, i THINK i did quite well in the interview.

Somehow, i feel going there will be a better advancement to me than staying in Singapore to do part time PT.

Working oversea for 6 months will make me more marketable.

To all my clients: We'll be coming up with a solution together during our next session.

To all my close friends: Treasure the next 2 months. Coz i will miss you all!

To my friends: i know my decision will not affect you!

To my crush: Confession before i go. Definitely!

There's a lot of people who are afraid to take a break from training totally. I'm off training for 7 days, indulge in lousy food. But heck, i gained weight. Around 1kg. (some of them are fat though) Check out the pic.


ok, i'm that little bit narracist. please pardon my poor spelling. that's what make me special isnt it? ha

No comments: