Wednesday, July 04, 2007

have i make an impact to your life?

Question first: who nominated me for this Hey Gorgeous?

Oh man, all my friends and clients said i look old in that pic, should have put this instead.

Bruised lips!



Let me clarify, i don't summit that myself. Coz i'm oversea for the whole of last week.

But anyway, i'm glad to make many new friends during the trip. Esp to the people below.

SHOCK Ting: she looks "o.O" all the time. Look zombified. lol. but listen to all her ghost story. seem quite pro. but she's a carrot head for the "Captain game!"

Qi Yang: Wah seh, HUM SUP~ I just want to listen to your presentation!

Purple: Another carrot head for "Captain game!" but well, she's strong. I would really love to spar with you soon!

Xin Yi: Don't need say. Many people mistook her as my gf.

Justin boo: STAND UP STRAIGHT!

Edwin: nice room mate who love to be clean like me. heng i never share with silver dragon or justin, the 2 smelly bastard!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad to have make some impact to some people's life. (They tell me personally!)
I never know a simple sentence by me can make you stay motivated. That's the thing which keep me going. Progress of clients and friends.

Hope you guys will leave a comment for me.

No comments: