Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy? Emo?

I must say that i'm blessed. I'm born non-handicapped. My family is complete enough for me to feel the love. Whatever i want in life, somehow, "lucky" things can just happen and everything will go my way.

Received a call from my car agent that i can buy the car at a much cheaper price because it's xxxxxxxxx.. (have to keep hush hush for now)

Dad insisted on a 2nd hand car a few days ago. I talked to him nicely just now. He said "yeah, this price huh? Can consider already."

Planned to go down this sunday to view the car, but alas, it's on a first come first serve basis, so i gotta go down tomorrow to pay the deposit. Just need to discuss this with my dad, so i gotta wake up like early tml? grrrr

Hope he will just say YES!

Every aspects of my life is good. Except for one. All my close friends, or pretty close will know what is it. Bad news will just come bombarding to me. I mean REAL BAD ones.

SIGH.

Nevertheless, i'm still happy. Just get emo at times. Waking up in the middle of night and feel the heart aches isnt really nice anymore.

No comments: