Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Happy!

Yup. 24th Birthday is a good one.

I just opened it. There's "cash" inside! Ang bao ah. hahha
let me guess.
Worm
A
Mel
PA
Yihui
last person is?
But thanks ah!

Enjoy the company of someone special.

Supper with
Worm
Mel
Yihui
Someone

SMS wishes by
ZHH
Samantha
Lynn
Xue Fang
Yi Xiu
Joanna Seah
Justin Boo
Justin Yam
Shi Yin
Han Loon
Kevin Soh
Denise
Stephanie
A
Charm
Qi Yang
Dennis
Max
Hui Chuan
Xinyi

Friendster by a few more.

It's nice when someone remember you. especially lynn. never meet for months man. Must meet up!

-------------------------------

Got approached by a head trainer. But i never think so much as to join his company or something. Just expanding my network and learn from him. So yeah, hope he will see my message and reply my email.

---------------------------------

& lastly! I paid the deposit for Swift!!! (pearl white)
Got it at a good price with good package. Everything is included. & i mean EVERYTHING.

Solar film
Remote
Reverse Sensor
Leather wrapped seats
Sports rim
So i guess those that i needed are in.

but it will be good if the sports rim is bronze in colour
a spoiler for me
window visors

(except for the fog lamp) Anyway, the fog lamp is only for "look good" purpose. It's illegal to switch it on in singapore anyway.

So you guys will know i what i will add to it. I will keep it stock. Except that i will add window visor, probably a spoiler. that's all. stock condition!

So yeah, will be able to drive to school during the exam period. No worry about taking public transport again!

WOOT!

No comments: