Thursday, July 19, 2007

OMAN

Took pics of my 2 lady clients today. They stretched 15 sessions over a period of 3 months. Though they may lose only 2kg each, but there's a big difference in their appearance. Face sharper, tummy more than 50% loss etc.

Just need to wait for their permission to upload the pic.

Anyway, they did go through good training with me. The weight & form they bench and squat can put some guys to shame. ha.

Their diet is not up to par, just slightly less than decent. One of them only started to have regular breakfast recently.

Oman, some people may think, what's the point of training?
My answer "if you are happy with your appearance, then fine with me. dont go complaining 'oh why am i so fat' etc when you are not even willing to workout"

Kudos to people who want to workout but unfortunately, have no idea how.
Bad luck if you encounter personal trainer who give you bad training.

Yes, i feel that i am a good trainer. But i cannot take people with past injuries though. Not educated enough to train them.

All right. 1 day to go before all my projects are due. I hope i can start working on them soon.

till then.. weekend.

No comments: