Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Start of new life!

I have been slacking for too long. I definitely won't go far at this level. I will need to improve myself. Before i can take on to higher level with others, i will need improve my own body.

:::Current stats:::
:::Physical:::
Weight: 68kg
Skinfold measurement
Thigh, abs, chest all less than 10mm.

:::Strength:::
Deadlifting 120kg, hook grip no round back.
Front squat 110kg
3 x BW + 20kg pull up for sets

:::Level 1 goal (easiest):::

Weight: 72kg
Skinfold measurement
Thigh, abs, chest all ~10mm.

:::Strength:::
Deadlifting & front squat with proper form. (No mix grip for deadlift, may consider lifting strap)
Deadlift: 2.1x BW ~152.5 kg (round up)
Squat: 2x BW = 145kg (round up)
3 x bw + 27.5kg pull up for sets

Let's hope i am able to reach level 1 asap.

No comments: