Wednesday, August 06, 2008

How much your character worth? & randoms

The world is definitely changing, it's getting more and more fucked up - including me. I am not a saint, i am a fucker too.

Come to think of it, people will reveal their real character when it comes to money or girls (for guys).

I had a deal agreed with this guy. I am buying his supplement for $70 and i will be collecting it from him personally. Price, location and item all set. I got a msn from him the next day that he is selling $80 to another person. Bravo, this shows that his character may be worth $10. But come to think of it, he's a student etc etc. The new buyer is someone i know too. Oh well, at least he informed me in advance.

Other fuckers (note that the seller above is not 1)
-Agree on price. During meet up, buyer asked for more discount etc etc.

This is 1 of the worst. So ma fan. Waste time and money for meet up and then say want extra money. Pui.

-Dishonest seller.
There's fault with items selling but never declare.

There are a lot more but i have not encounter them yet. Lucky me.

Anyway, let's talk about fat loss or muscle gain.

There are lots of way to get your ideal figure. You just need 1 thing: hard work.

Even if i were to give a good training program, there's no use if you dont put in the effort. We can train 3 times a week, that's about 3 hours weekly. Is this good?
Not too bad i suppose.
But by the time i see a fault, you will need a few minutes daily to rectify it. The key is frequency, not really about of time in a session. You will be better off with 5 minutes daily and 1 hour each week in 1 session.

Workout is tough, it's never easy. Sometimes, i get a little frustrated by lazy questions.

-Can i do hiit 4 times weekly (around 6 minutes each time) and lose 7kg?

He's my ex-client, i am not a trainer who will turn my back on your when you are not paying me anymore. But well, i explained so many times to him during our PT already.

sigh sigh sigh

There are no fat people, just lazy people.

Think muscle = money and fat = debt.

Can you get money without working? If you can, good for you.

Regarding money, if you have no plan to pay up, just say it. I can write it off and know so much about you. There's no need to delay, excuses like busy etc are just dumb. How much time do you need to pay up? hours?

I will be deciding my career path after i attend level 1 next month.

I have clients with different trainers, most of the trainers can say a lot of things, but some of them are still lazy - never bother to give better training program or improve form during workout. I am not saying i am perfect, i am another human. If any client turns me off, i rather terminate the package (return money etc) and dont see you better. I don't feel good earning money while watching you wasting time in training.

If you are lazy, just admit it. Don't try to make yourself look good.

All things bottling up in me are out now.

Feel much better. I am not a saint, don't think of me as someone who do what i say. I don't train frequently nowadays, i take 1 week break twice for the past month already.

But when i train, it's like a few of your training sessions (in an hour). Don't ask me why am i blessed etc. I take care of my body 24/7. Not just in the gym.

I try not to slouch, i wont go and screw up my posture, i dont eat junk daily, i have adequate rest nightly, i smfr frequently again, i eat well, i eat more (than those who cannot gain weight), i eat less (than those who cannot lose weight).

Tsk
tsk tsk


ps: You are not suppose to understand 100% of this blog entry. It's not your fault, it's mine. My typical half pail water english.

No comments: