Monday, August 25, 2008

1 really strange dream...

I dreamt that i am in NS again! ahhhhh

Rush to wait, wait to rush. Never-ending!

I am in sispec when 2ic of charlie coy is reading the RO. My name is mentioned sth sth that 1 board is interested in me and i may get posted out! (HO SEH LA) I noticed that I am called CTJ instead of 3sg Chia. LOL

Then strange thing, when everyone is having dinner at level 1!! I just have to go to the bunk to get some stuff.

While everyone's bed is so tidy, but mine is so untidy. All admin stuff are poured just onto my bed. (Or that may not be mine)

when i wanna walk downstair..........


.........
.......
.......
......
......
.....
....
...
...
..


A voice talked to me.

"xiao didi, zhe ge dian di wei shen mo wo bu neng you" (kid, why cant i use this lift?)

AH WTF

I just ran down the stair and i woke up. My left hand is a bit ma ma when i woke up.

scary sia... or.. strange siaaa

No comments: