Saturday, August 30, 2008

First soccer match!

Ah, first kick of the ball for 1 year +.

Last soccer game
Dated feb 2007! WTF

Took red bull and applied yoko yoko so i did last more than 1 half till they subbed me out.

Team play: 1 of the most interesting team i played for so far. No natural GK and no natural defender. Any through ball will give opposition a 1-1 situation. Any shot on target will relate to a goal. Guess they need their first choice GK who is not at the game.

final score is 6-4. Now you can understand how is defence for both teams. :D

I score the first goal. Direct kick in from a corner kick. I heard things like "did he aim for shot or cross?" I don't dare to answer, it's just not the first time i scored a goal like this. ahha

Had a good warm up before the game. I am still able to kick with both my feet, just that i do not dare to use more strength for right leg. At 1 point of the game, i felt my right quads is going to cramp. Guess i have to keep fixing the problem, if not, i have to retire from soccer again. aha

Overall fitness: passable. Except that i do not run for ball, i did a few runs, but 0 pass to me. :/

Overall ball feel: not bad, pretty good, can improve.

Do i fit into the team? I don't think so. :( I play center mid with 4-3-3. I don't even know my role.

Will i play again? Sure, just go and have fun.

Did i enjoy the game? Not after we conceed the 5th goal and put the game out of reach.

No comments: