Sunday, June 01, 2008

geeezzz

This war is very strange. I do know the people read forums such as fp, hwz, opts and nfft. I know some of them come to my blog and flame me, some or more flame at louis.

What make people do crazy thing?

popularity/traffic of website?
jealousy?
hate?
think you are not good enough to be a PT coz you are not big enough?
lots of possibilities.

Anyway, good that my clients are backing me up. :x
I may not need recognisation (or whatever word) from the public. As long as my clients are happy enough, that's enough. I am just serving my clients, not everyone. Now, who can possibly please 100% of the people right?

I dont know why i blog about this, maybe i'm affected by what's going on, people acting pros and hardcore (hey, i'm being labelled by 1 in the forum so far too btw).

I guess i'm just happy helping people attaining their fitness goals and earn money at the same time. Come to think of it. What's my fitness goal? I dont know. Nothing. :)

No comments: