Monday, June 23, 2008

A ghost story......

My gf & I experienced it personally.

Zhen de jia bu liao
Jia de zhen bu liao!!!

Last saturday, we went to worm's sister's house for KTV. Someone from swiftclubSG is buying my exhaust tip and will travel to the place. I brought the tip up to the house and wait for this buyer's call.

Anyway, i got a sms from the buyer and i have to travel down to proceed to the deal.

My gf accompanied me.......

Worm's sister stays on the 14th story. You know la, these lift will stop at every level and we are able to see outside from inside the lift.

The lift stopped at the 9th level. My gf kept saying "there's an old man outside, there's an old man outside".

BUT i dont see anybody.

Me "Confirm got old man? I don't see anyone!!"
gf "YES, got old man!"

DAMM. The lift door open.... I repeat again.

Me "Confirm got old man? I don't see anyone!!"
gf "YES, got old man!"



At this point...........................














The old man appeared right in the middle (front of lift).............













From the side. -_-"
He was in my blind spot la.

Then the old man said "you guys can go down first, i will wait for the next one..."


HERE COME THE SCARY PART!!!

Then the lift close and we go down la.













That's the end. Now, is this the scary part?

No comments: