Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i may have lost this battle, but i will win the war!

those who know me, will know that i am very against taking medication. if you eat and rest well, you will not fall sick. i started to have sore throat and block nose last sat, i can recover from it IF i drink lots of water and sleep more.

But too bad, last sat is my gf's birthday, we spent the weekend together. NICE.
I was working yesterday, first session at 8am and last at 740pm. I had my own workout last night too. Deadlift, bench & snatch with 1 set of bicep curl and tricep extension.

I do not need to see a doc till... i lost my voice during my last PT last night. Oh well, i had to cancel this morning and noon job - to pay a visit to the doc and sleep.

My next PT is 3pm later, i should be ok by then.

I had weigh the pros and cons, i can live with irritating throat etc etc. But i cannot work without my voice. So yup, i took the short cut - medication.

The visit is ex also! $55. !!!

ps: i may be sick, but i look perfect normal (except that my face will look more tired), that's all. Just want to take this chance to sleep in later.

No comments: