Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Another client has "graduated"

Another client of mine has graduated. I'm going close to 3 months since i work as a PT for full time. 1st client is going to treat me a meal, this client gives me a card of appreciation. heh, i like it a lot. This is what which keep me going.






About her...

from a girl who jog 5 times weekly, taking dieting pill when i'm still in china. I still remembered that she was complaining of knee pain but she cannot stop jogging because she needs to maintain her weight.

Now? deadlifting, squatting (ATG) and other exercises to maintain her weight, and she's still losing fat even though she cannot stop eating her favourite food - bread. Fat loss at tummy and lower body is just 1 of the "side effect" of training, no more pain, feel better etc etc etc...

Now, i'm waiting for her wedding photo (which i hope she will be very happy with it), then i can get another testimonial onto my website. :D

No comments: