Friday, May 16, 2008

heya

thank you for reporting me, keep me in check what i cannot post in the forum. Sometimes, i just go out of the way when i get too sexcited when i wanna share the progress of my clients and my articles.

no matter what, i still lub chiu. but i do hope that you post with a nick of your choice. passerby(insert a number here) is good. dont confuse me by posting with a nick of my friend, someone asked me who is amused and i said she's my supporter.. and i just checked my blog, nah, this amuse is a fake.

i'm trying to visualize how you look.







let me give you a little education about working out.

you were saying ALL who workout will get to 60-70kg easily? yeah sure. look at the no of people (even with trainers) who cannot gain any mass at or, worse, gain fat.

at a certain gym, a trainer was trying to get his client to do a full squat, but the client cant. guess what is the advice? "you are too tight xxx & yyy. the places which i said, remember to stretch during your free time and then you will be able to squat"

heck, the problem with that client is not flexibility. i cannot approach him well coz, he has a trainer and i dont poach clients.

anyway, if you think you are that good, then you have to see what are you training for. if for pure muscle, mass gain is not hard right? if you are training pure strength, then you can still look the same right? if you are training mix, it will be something of my body right?

i like to live in my dreamland (where my clients and friends tell me that i am BIG enough) and well, i am satisfy with my body. ahha oops

but seriously, ask all my friends what is my fitness goal: none, i am not skinny like 55kg, i am strong enough, in fact, stronger than a lot of people at my size. i don't know what to aim for. if you tell me to reach 75kg, for what? just to show you? what's after i reach 75kg? there will just be more talk of something else. (as seem by how you post)

remember about how i said i have no money to eat, then you say i earn a lot, then you say even if i dont earn a lot, why the heck am i driving?

tell you something, either attend opts cpt, level 1-4, read up from t-nation. show off your knowledge. get your first batch of client and get PROGRESS with them. your life will be much better off. i'm earning average $40/hour now and the norm rate is like $60 or even high with my qualification. I am still charging low for a reason.

See, if you get progress with first batch of client (and they keep referring 2nd batch and so on to you), you will have an easy time to get clients and give them results.

i seriously hope that you will listen to my advice and contribute something to the fitness industry.

i wonder why some people like "simi begger policy" which all parties suffer. but i'm telling you here, i am not suffering. instead, i get more emails/clients after so many of your tag. i need to thank you, i'm serious.

thank you amused, lol, passerby2, kevin_chia, CJ etc etc. whatever your nicks are.

No comments: