Monday, June 11, 2007

My little hideout

I'm done with my room! Total damage: ~$500

These are the "before" pictures.











Master Painter Kevin Chia
PSLE in painting.
Years in industry: 4 hours.
Hobbies: Soccer, Personal training, he's picking up tennis now.



Painter Timothy Lim
bsc.painting
experience: nil
Hobbies: WoW, Casa-ing




It's incredibly hard to pain with all the junks in the room.
So i had to remove all the furnitures except for the wardrobe and computer table because they are too big.
I slept on hard cushions for 2-3 nights. My poor back!
After 3 days of hard work, FINALLY!

The naked room.



My new monitor! (My mum says the girl in the middle is nice!) hahah



Look cool eh!


Ask me if i want to paint my room again

NEVER!

1 comment:

JS said...

Sergeant Chia? Bmt sergeant from Orion Company?