Thursday, June 21, 2007

Escape to JB

Total damage this time round. ~$200RM


Due to lots of cock up. (PA forgets to bring passport. Laoshu got delayed at immigration). We are 30-50 minutes behind time. I got stomach cramp when i'm at the custom. Keep sweating like nobody's business!

I bought Oreo and 1 big pack of potato chip to satisfy my hunger.

Went retail therapy at City Plaza?
Bought 1 polo tee & 1 top from crossover. I like the slim cut. :)

Worm saw this foot scrub. Laoshu, Worm & i decided to give it a try.

Before: look at my sole ah.


Wrapped.


Worm's dead skin. The girl only scrubbed his big toe only ah. EUWWWWW


A satisfied customer. My feet feel so smooth. Woot


Our damage for the dinner. It was nice. Yeah, it's ok to eat junk food once in a while without getting FAT.

Aftermath of the dinner.


The top which i got.


Well then, no more RM at home already. Spent so much in these few months. hmmm, gotta save up again.

No comments: