Monday, June 18, 2007

the emptiness

Something is wrong today. The road is so empty. There's no need for me to change lane at all & i can cruise 70kph on the road...

I can feel the emptiness in my heart too. There's just 1 aspect which is so lacking in my life.

No matter who is going or not, i will be going for OIAP. Just think: will there be another opportunity to stay oversea for 6 months? Other than furthering studies which i have no plan to?

So many bad news come bombarding to me. Just feel better when i got a sms from my boss.
He has this "lobang" which i need to don this suit for an event. Which i will probably be paid maximum $200/hour. WOOT!..



Talking about my training. People ask "how do you train your bicep?"
My reply "nah, i don't do any bicep curl. If i were to train them, they will get too big."

Total body workout 2-3 times a week + good diet. That will make you have a nicer body. Be it losing fat or gaining muscle. You can do both together!

If there's any part of my body which is lacking, it has gotta be my calves. My quads and hams are big enough. Don't think so? Just compare yours with mine. If you are bigger, then comment that i have no legs.

Guys' EGO will get bruised when they got commented by people without any quality. Get it?

No comments: